COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Win Alex the Lion guest starring at a Madagascar Circus School in your Classroom”
1. The promoter is Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism Board [MPRTB] (T/A Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism [MPRT]) whose registered office is at 3/475 Moorooduc Highway Mt Eliza, Victoria 3930 Australia. ABN 74 914 131 916
2. Employees of Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism, their family members or anyone else connected with the coordination of the competition shall be ineligible to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry is via the website www.findyourway.com.au
5. A competition entry is by subscribing to the regional eNewsletter with an email address and School Name.
6. The prize is open to Australian residents and can only be given to Melbourne schools that are within a 150km radius of the Melbourne CBD.
7. If the entrant is under 18 years of age, it is understood that parental permission has been granted for entry.
8. Closing date for entry will be 30 April 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The winner will be drawn at random on 5 May 2017 at the promoters registered office.
11. The Prize is:
a. A visit from the Dreamworks character ‘Alex the Lion’ performing a Madagascar Circus School for your classroom valued at $5,000
b. The Circus School will run from a 45 minute duration
c. The classroom size may not exceed 35 students in total
d. Subject to availability.
e. This prize is not redeemable for cash.
f. The prize must be redeemed within 6 months of issue.
12. The winners will be notified by email via the address used to enter the competition on the date of ‘Winner Announced’ (05/05/17). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and draw a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be collected/delivered.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, School name and image in any publicity material (if required). Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
BACK TO ENTRY FORM >>