Our Tour Operators know the special sights and the special places
So you've cancelled the newspapers, held the mail, organised your 5-star hotel room and booked
the kennels (5-star, of course) for the pets. Maybe it's time you let us do the rest!
The Mornington Peninsula's tour operators will show you the best of this magical region, taking
you to sights and special places that you might otherwise miss.
Our golf tour operators, for example, arrange play at exclusive golf courses which can be difficult
to book. Our fishing tour operators always know where the fish are biting, our sea kayakers know
where the dolphins are playing, our eco tour operators guarantee to show you koalas in the wild on
And there's no need to nominate a 'designated driver' as you enjoy our cellar doors (50 at last
count). You can ride on horseback (we'll take care of wine you buy en route) or settle back in a
limousine. And if you're staying at a boutique B&B or hotel in the hinterland, our shuttle service
will take you to and from a winery restaurant for dinner.
You can book a light aircraft flight from Tyabb Airport, take a guided walk on our peaceful bush
trails, or hop on the back of a Harley Davidson for the thrilling ride around the tight curves
to Arthurs Seat. Catch your breath, then catch the I-can-see-forever views of a coastline that's
more Mediterranean than Melbourne.
If you'd like to do some independent touring, here are five of the best:
- Walk right to the tip of Point Nepean, then take the shuttle bus back to your car.
- Take a passenger ferry to French Island for the wilderness experience.
- Take a passenger ferry to Phillip Island and see the fairy penguins.
- Jump aboard the Mornington Railway steam train from Moorooduc to Mornington. It runs on
the first three Sundays each month, and in true Mornington Peninsula style, one of our
wineries serves lunch and wine on board.
- Put your car on the Sorrento - Queenscliff ferry, then head for the Great Ocean Road.