||17 April 2021, 9:00 AM to 17 April 2021, 2:00 PM|
Over the years since 2012, the Emu Plains Market has become one of the Mornington Peninsula's favourite outdoor destinations.
It's a place to come and get lost in wonder...
The market is held amongst the beautiful stringybark gums of the historic Emu Plains Reserve in Balnarring.
With a diverse array of over 200 talented stallholders, the Emu Plains Market features:
- handcrafted items from the mornington peninsula and beyond
- eclectic vintage clothes and collectables
- unique sustainably made pieces from local designers
- farm fresh local produce
- delicious gourmet food
- an amazing array of hot food carts with tastes from all over the globe
- a bar stocked with peninsula beer and cider
- fun activities for the kids plus a great park!
- craft workshops
- awesome live music...all day!
Excellent onsite parking is available for $5. The money raised helps the community projects of the Westernport rotary group and the emu plains reserve committee for the upkeep of the gorgeous grounds.
Here's some handy tips for your Emu Plains experience;
- Sorry, no dogs allowed
- ATM onsite for your convenience
- Disabled toilets available
- Bar fully stocked with local beer, wine and cider.
Click 'Visit Website' for more information on the Emu Plains Market, today!
||54 Coolart Road, Balnarring, 3926|
|Untold Events Co|