LUXURY MINI BREAK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism Board [MPRTB] (T/A Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism [MPRT]) whose registered office is at 3/475 Moorooduc Highway Mt Eliza, Victoria 3930 Australia. ABN 74 914 131 916
2. Employees of Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism, their family members or anyone else connected with the coordination of the competition shall be ineligible to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry is via a paper form available from the Mornington Peninsula Visitor Information Centre visitor services team, or direct via the website www.visitmorningtonpeninsula.org
5. A competition entry is by subscribing to the regional eNewsletter with an email address and postcode.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize is open to Australian residents and can only be given to those able to come to the Mornington Peninsula to redeem the prize.
8. All entrants must be 18+ years old
9. Closing date for entry will be August 25, 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. The winner will be drawn at random on August 26, 2019 at the promoters registered office.
11. The winners will be notified via the email address or phone number used to enter the competition on the date of ‘Winner Announced’ (26th August 2019). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and choose a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be collected/delivered.
13. The Prize is:
a. Accommodation for two nights for 2 adults (in a Spa Suite) at the RACV Cape Schanck Resort, Trent Jones Dve, Cape Schanck. Valued at $2500. Includes breakfast both days, dinner one night in Cape Restaurant. This is a holiday package that the winners can use how they wish to the value of $2,500 during their stay. Valid for 6 months from 31 Aug 2019.
b. The use of a MINI Cooper car for a weekend from MINI Melbourne Garage. Valued at $2000. Valid for 6 months from August 31, 2019. Vehicle subject to availability. Driving Period: 64 hours (Friday 5pm – Monday 9am). Max Kilometres: 350km during 64-hour period. Limitations: Driver(s) must have a full Victorian driver’s licence. Must be 25 years and older. Additional driver(s) to be disclosed to Melbourne MINI Garage on collection of car from 209 Kings Way, South Melbourne. Driver(s) must sign a legally binding form on collection indemnifying ASG PTY LTD, Melbourne BMW and affiliates. Damage and/or loss of vehicle, along with road law violations, infringement notices and toll fines occurring during the loan period are the responsibility of the driver(s). If damage occurs, the driver(s) will be responsible for an excess of $5,000. Further conditions as per the Melbourne BMW Insurance policy will apply.
c. Three pieces of quality Samsonite luggage for you to keep. Valued at $2505. Includes
- 1 x Samsonite Cosmolite 3 55cm Spinner – RRP $625.00
- 1 x Samsonite Cosmolite 3 75cm Spinner – RRP $915.00
- 1 x Samsonite Cosmolite 3 81cm Spinner – RRP $965.00
d. A 5 course dinner with matched wines at 'Laura' Pt Leo Estate, 3649 Frankston - Flinders Road, Merricks, 3916. Valued at $450. Valid until 28 February, 2020.
e. A botanical journey for two at Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal 3940. Valued at $1000. Allow 4 hours. Valid until 28 February, 2020. Includes:
- Organic mineral mud wrap
- Organic hair and scalp treatment relaxation massage
- Synthesis Organics Bio-active facial
- Spa Dreaming Centre geothermal bathing
- Bath House geothermal bathing
- Towel, robe and locker hire
14. The prizes are subject to availability and are not redeemable for cash.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material (if required). Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.