Terms & Conditions
To successfully submit your event for inclusion in the Events Calendar, you must read and agree to the terms and conditions as set out below.
These terms and conditions apply to all events placed on this site:
- There are no charges associated with adding your event to the Events Calendar.
- It is unlawful for an advertiser to include discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race or political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exception or the event organiser has an exemption under relevant legislation. Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism will not accept events listings that appear to be contrary to law.
- The advertiser indemnifies Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism as a result of the listing or intended listing of any event by that event organiser on this site or any related site.
- Mornington Peninsula Tourism makes every effort to avoid errors in events listings. However, Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that organisers check their events listing for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited by the administrator on the advice of the organiser.
- Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism reserves the right to either reject or remove any event listing from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an event.
- Your event may also be published in print and via social media.